Why You're Here:

You've said to yourself, "beauty walks a razor's edge, someday I'll make it mine."

You've often thought about what it would have been like to drop acid with Groucho Marx.

You know that until you measure it, an electron is everywhere, and your mind reels at the implications.

You'd like to get drunk on the wine from my sweet, sweet mind grapes.

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

You're Welcome

Maybe this is old news; stuff one finds on the internet often is. But I've been scrolling through this site for over an hour and laughing my balls off. A perfect storm of internet comedy. People with no clue catalogued by someone who is mean and funny--the classic internet comedy recipe.

And then there's this, which I can't believe I hadn't heard before. I'm speechless.

[Ignore "Read More"]

No comments:

Post a Comment