Why You're Here:

You've said to yourself, "beauty walks a razor's edge, someday I'll make it mine."

You've often thought about what it would have been like to drop acid with Groucho Marx.

You know that until you measure it, an electron is everywhere, and your mind reels at the implications.

You'd like to get drunk on the wine from my sweet, sweet mind grapes.

Sunday, June 21, 2009

A Page From My Brother's Playbook

It's clear to me now that, like my brother, I have--though to a much smaller degree--a desire to impose my will on:

a) all who cross my path, and
b) all who have yet to.



Right now, James is on a fishing boat (not right outside of Delacroix, sadly) off the coast of Alaska so I can't ask his permission, but I'm sure he'd permit me to engage in what he likes to call Imposition of Will.

This has been bubbling up in some of my more recent posts. I've let you know I'll be providing a primer for following English soccer. And also an ongoing...introduction? indoctrination? indoctriduction? to the Grateful Dead. I'm sure there will be more to come.

What compels me to do this?

The stuff I like kicks ass, and if you don't know about it you should. Do I want everybody to? Of course not. Do I want everybody reading this blog to dig what I think you should dig? Of course. It makes me right and it makes your lives better. Everybody wins!

You may now get on the good foot. The choice is up to you:






or



No comments:

Post a Comment