Why You're Here:

You've said to yourself, "beauty walks a razor's edge, someday I'll make it mine."

You've often thought about what it would have been like to drop acid with Groucho Marx.

You know that until you measure it, an electron is everywhere, and your mind reels at the implications.

You'd like to get drunk on the wine from my sweet, sweet mind grapes.

Sunday, June 21, 2009

A Limb

I'm going out on one.

If you'll all take a look to my left and your right, you'll see a new gadget which allows me to see who follows this blog...well, to state that more accurately, it allows me to see anybody who chooses to identify themselves as one who follows my blog.

At first I wasn't sure I was this vain and insecure, but then I remembered that I was.

I hold out absolutely no hope that it will be anything but a terrible void (or a pale facsimile of my friends list on Facebook, which is pretty much the same thing) which will reflect back my own emptiness. So I'll be scouring the Googlenets to find a plug-in to accompany it that will play the sound of crickets, or tumbleweeds. 'Cause then it would be funny.

As you were.

1 comment:

  1. Alice D. MillionaireJune 22, 2009 at 4:48 PM

    Like the man in the van with the chimey music, I always follow the ice cream man :)

    ReplyDelete