Why You're Here:

You've said to yourself, "beauty walks a razor's edge, someday I'll make it mine."

You've often thought about what it would have been like to drop acid with Groucho Marx.

You know that until you measure it, an electron is everywhere, and your mind reels at the implications.

You'd like to get drunk on the wine from my sweet, sweet mind grapes.

Monday, July 20, 2009

4.5 Hours Logged

If anybody ever puts a gun to your head and asks you what's the best music montage in movie history, here's your answer:



Now, if you knew the answer before you clicked through, well, you're either Bart Rachmil, me, or Wes Anderson.

Anyway, enjoy.

And say a prayer for Surf Boy, wherever he is.

2 comments:

  1. Is that Joan Jett??

    Good shit, I totally forgot about that scene. One of the best parts.

    My mom just told me a story of her sitting back stage with Joan after one of her shows in the mid 80's, maybe even at the Whisky. Joan was telling her about some new company she was going to be investing in called "Snapple" or something!!!

    Classic!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Little known fact: I was the lacrosse team manger at UCSB from '92 through '94. Number 44 in honor of Hank Aaron, plus 23 (Jordan) and 3 (Sax) were already taken!

    ReplyDelete