Why You're Here:

You've said to yourself, "beauty walks a razor's edge, someday I'll make it mine."

You've often thought about what it would have been like to drop acid with Groucho Marx.

You know that until you measure it, an electron is everywhere, and your mind reels at the implications.

You'd like to get drunk on the wine from my sweet, sweet mind grapes.

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Now Read This

I've decided that rather than do the hard work of synthesizing the cool shit I read about society, politics, economics and the like, I decided that I'd start using my blog to collect the best of what I'm reading so you guys can digest it yourselves.

Allow me to present Michael Lind, editor of the New American Contract, writes frequently for a Salon.com, a center-left website that I read daily, as many of you know. He thinks and writes in a clear, straightforward manner.

I suggest you start with this, his latest column. Some pretty interesting insights, though I don't know what, if any, conclusions we can draw from them.
Here are some other good ones:

FDR's Second Bill of Rights

The Pledge of Allegiance is Un-American

The Tax Breaks That Ate America

Incorporate This!

Enjoy. And yes there will be a quiz. When you least expect it.

No comments:

Post a Comment