Why You're Here:

You've said to yourself, "beauty walks a razor's edge, someday I'll make it mine."

You've often thought about what it would have been like to drop acid with Groucho Marx.

You know that until you measure it, an electron is everywhere, and your mind reels at the implications.

You'd like to get drunk on the wine from my sweet, sweet mind grapes.

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Now Read This (Advanced Political Content)

Ok, yesterday I hipped you to Michael Lind, a reasonable center-left writer whose brief articles appear from time to time on Salon.com. I know you haven't read all the links I highlighted yet. That's cool.

Nevertheless, today I want to post about the man, the myth the legend, Glenn Greenwald. He's a featured blogger at Salon.com. (Yes, another Salon shout-out, I know.) Now, just because I used the "b" word doesn't mean Glenn's not a badass motherfucker with serious credentials. He's a constitutional scholar, bitches. Progressive to the core, so much so that he pisses off tons of middle-of-the-road and Establishment Democrats every day before you've brushed your teeth.

He posts almost daily. He doesn't pull punches. He holds feet to the fire and calls out liars and bullshitters. He help keeps the needle on my righteous indignation meter pinned in the red. He looks like Ron Reagan, Jr. (that's not really a plus, but I felt compelled to mention it. Nobody else seems to).

Bottom line, he helps me cut through the bullshit. Maybe he can do the same for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment