Why You're Here:

You've said to yourself, "beauty walks a razor's edge, someday I'll make it mine."

You've often thought about what it would have been like to drop acid with Groucho Marx.

You know that until you measure it, an electron is everywhere, and your mind reels at the implications.

You'd like to get drunk on the wine from my sweet, sweet mind grapes.

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Can You Tell Me How To Get....

How To Get To Sesame Street?



Happy 40th birthday to the enduring spawn of the Children's Television Workshop.

When it comes to learning how to count, how can you possibly beat tripped-out early 70s animation, steel drums, and the Pointer Sisters? Answer: you fucking can't.



This post was brought to you by the letters L and O and the number 7.

UPDATE! I'd be remiss if I tossed up some SS links and didn't give you this one. I don't care if you've seen it. Watch it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment