Why You're Here:

You've said to yourself, "beauty walks a razor's edge, someday I'll make it mine."

You've often thought about what it would have been like to drop acid with Groucho Marx.

You know that until you measure it, an electron is everywhere, and your mind reels at the implications.

You'd like to get drunk on the wine from my sweet, sweet mind grapes.

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Burgertime! Five Guys Update


This update addresses my concerns about the bun at Five Guys.

Today I had another cheeseburger, but I didn't order fries. I just wasn't that hungry. Turns out, this decision largely solved the bun problem.

Last time, I ate a bunch of fries first, because I like to judge them at their hottest. But I kept on eating, and didn't think about what was happening to the foil-wrapped burger. Well, duh, it was getting soggy.

This time I tore straight into the burger and the bun was much better. Not good, but it didn't detract. I found myself thinking this is a fair substitute for Fatburger. Which is high praise, because I'll go through alternating periods where I think In 'N' Out and then Fatburger is the pope of Burgertown.

Bottom line: next time I need someone to go with me so I can get summadem fries!

No comments:

Post a Comment