Why You're Here:

You've said to yourself, "beauty walks a razor's edge, someday I'll make it mine."

You've often thought about what it would have been like to drop acid with Groucho Marx.

You know that until you measure it, an electron is everywhere, and your mind reels at the implications.

You'd like to get drunk on the wine from my sweet, sweet mind grapes.

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Aw, man (for my people in Los Angeles)

How am I just finding out about this place now?

I hope I remember to check this place out on my first trip back.

Schafler, I expect a report on this place in my inbox in the near future!

3 comments:

  1. I'm on it, Chief.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do tell! John, you cannot go posting such pictures without divulging a location :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's what the link is for, bobby!

    i will admit i may need to make the color of the links brighter.

    (the link goes to jonathan gold's review of golden state in this week's LA Weekly.)

    ReplyDelete