Why You're Here:

You've said to yourself, "beauty walks a razor's edge, someday I'll make it mine."

You've often thought about what it would have been like to drop acid with Groucho Marx.

You know that until you measure it, an electron is everywhere, and your mind reels at the implications.

You'd like to get drunk on the wine from my sweet, sweet mind grapes.

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Been a Long Time

Gainful employment is the reason. Had to take a break from thinking about stuff for a little while so I could divert those mental resources to kicking ass. The days when I could kick ass with my brain tied behind my back are well in the past, I'm afraid.

I will try to siphon off some brain juice for use over here, for the purpose of comedy and making you say, "while I'm inclined to disagree, your argument is so compelling I must agree with you, damn it." Hopefully at the same time, but don't hold your breath.

Speaking of juice, I hereby declare this the funniest picture on the googlenet (apologies if you've seen it. Wait, no apologies--if you've seen it you're still going to laugh at it):

No comments:

Post a Comment