Why You're Here:

You've said to yourself, "beauty walks a razor's edge, someday I'll make it mine."

You've often thought about what it would have been like to drop acid with Groucho Marx.

You know that until you measure it, an electron is everywhere, and your mind reels at the implications.

You'd like to get drunk on the wine from my sweet, sweet mind grapes.

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Make No Mistake: This Is Who We Are. This Is What We Do [UPDATED]

[UPDATED: I've linked to Glenn Greenwald's follow up to his post I linked to yesterday. You can see it after the jump.]

We may think we've made the world safer for ourselves with the hundreds of billions we've poured into our Middle East escapades, but delivering death from above upon unarmed civilians just doesn't make me feel any safer. Angry survivors probably don't have those warm, fuzzy "liberated" feelings.

But wait. If my taxes were never raised to pay for it, then it hasn't cost me anything, right? And it's not like those hundreds of billions could have been spent on anything else, right? Ok, carry on then. 
Greenwald's follow up

No comments:

Post a Comment