Why You're Here:

You've said to yourself, "beauty walks a razor's edge, someday I'll make it mine."

You've often thought about what it would have been like to drop acid with Groucho Marx.

You know that until you measure it, an electron is everywhere, and your mind reels at the implications.

You'd like to get drunk on the wine from my sweet, sweet mind grapes.

Monday, March 1, 2010

Sage Advice

The best $20 you can spend right now: some new socks.

Never a high priority, I know, but trust me, it's an underrated, low-cost quality-of-life upgrade. I'm telling you, don't even be like, "Ok, next time I go to Target I'll remember to pick some up". Be like, "I'm gonna go to Target today to pick up some socks".

This is how I roll. Come summer, I do it like this or this, depending on where the shoe hits my Achilles' heel. And they're black because that's how my brother does it, on the rare occasions when he's not wearing these.

In other sock-related ruminations, when I become a man of means, I will wear a pair of socks no more than twice. When I really become a man of means, I won't be wearing any socks at all.


[Ignore "Read More"]

No comments:

Post a Comment