Why You're Here:

You've said to yourself, "beauty walks a razor's edge, someday I'll make it mine."

You've often thought about what it would have been like to drop acid with Groucho Marx.

You know that until you measure it, an electron is everywhere, and your mind reels at the implications.

You'd like to get drunk on the wine from my sweet, sweet mind grapes.

Monday, December 7, 2009

Too Much Of A Good Thing? Never!

I have a penchant for watching the shit out of certain movies. Not exactly sure why, but I do. Perhaps I'm trying to absorb them, twine their celluloid strips with my very DNA.

In any case, here are movies that make up the current crop. All of them have recently been in heavy rotation cable.

The Fifth Element
Apocalypse Now Redux
The Dark Knight
The Darjeeling Limited
French Connection 2

I think I'm ready for the next batch, so I'll probably take a break for a while.

Probably.

No comments:

Post a Comment