Why You're Here:

You've said to yourself, "beauty walks a razor's edge, someday I'll make it mine."

You've often thought about what it would have been like to drop acid with Groucho Marx.

You know that until you measure it, an electron is everywhere, and your mind reels at the implications.

You'd like to get drunk on the wine from my sweet, sweet mind grapes.

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

The Tyde: Awesome Summer Music

I know summer's hitting the home stretch, but I just threw these guys on the ol' sterereo and they made me wish I was driving with me head out of the window on the coast.

For my friends in Los Angeles, they are playing at Spaceland on September 10.

If you dig psychedelic, feel-good pop with a beachy, surf-type vibe, check them out.





In an alternate universe, they'd be famous.

Of course, in that same alternate universe, I'd be able to drive my Ferrari without people thinking I had a small cock.

No comments:

Post a Comment