Why You're Here:

You've said to yourself, "beauty walks a razor's edge, someday I'll make it mine."

You've often thought about what it would have been like to drop acid with Groucho Marx.

You know that until you measure it, an electron is everywhere, and your mind reels at the implications.

You'd like to get drunk on the wine from my sweet, sweet mind grapes.

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Arrival

Smooth as silk. Flight, taxi, etc. Cabbie was fast as hell and knew his way around Brooklyn.

Since it's Spring, the steamy piss-stink hasn't arrived yet.

Saw the apartment in Williamsburg that Jennifer wants to buy; she's just waiting for my opinion and the engineering report. I saw it today and it is awesome. Clean, modern, spacious for 785 sq. ft.
And a rooftop deck! Bam! View of Manhattan, including the Empire State Building.

The engineering inspection's tomorrow. Perhaps i'll snaps some photos. The current owners are willing to part with some of their furniture, so that may give a sense of what it'll look like when we get in there.

Before seeing the place this afternoon, I strolled around Williamsburg for a bit.

James, you were right. The HD quotient is almost overwhelmingly strong. I've got my work cut out for me. I'll be out on the street with my camera to post some flavor.

Jenn's real estate agent is a transplant from our City of Angels, and a die hard Laker fan. We rapped about Shannon Brown and the 'Show's potential foes. Perhaps I'll get to watch some games in a state other than teeth-gritting isolation, which would be nice.

'Til tomorrow, sportsfans.

No comments:

Post a Comment